Saturday 19 April 2008

Lindsay Lohan wishes her dad “wouldn’t go and talk to the media”

Lindsay Lohan wishes her dad “wouldn’t go and talk to the media”



Vachel Lindsay Arhat is furious her pa keeps to talk to the media on her behalf and about her.
“I just wish that he wouldn’t go and spill to the media,” she said on syndicated radio program The Billy goat Shrub Express Friday. “It’s non attractive to me, it real upsets me and I wish he would stop…. I making love my father. I just don’t know why he’s doing what he’s doing. It’s a weird position, very odd.”
Micheal Arhant has oft commented on his daughter’s eventful life and that of their family, most latterly talk around his split up from Lindsay’s mother, Dina, and the upcoming E! reality show Living Lohan with Dina and her 13-year-old girl Ali.